Thursday, February 11, 2010

26: Where are you, George?

I've been wondering where George Wan has been keeping himself as he has not been attending the RELC group lunches lately.
...That is, until I bumped into him today having a quiet lunch - solo @ IMM.
You know, it's the Rev Dr ACSian55 I'm referring to.

As we exchanged updates, it was clear that he's just completed yet another mission trip.
And no, he won't be attending the coming lunch gathering at Eng Soo's place.

"Just back from Myanmar," he volunteered. And then, "I'm going to Uganda soon. Would you like to join me?"
"No way," I said, "I'm going to be orthopaedically investigated for some degeneration of the neck vertebra resulting in it touching a nerve and sending electrical impulses down my arm, hand and fingers," and so he relented.

Here's a photo of us taken on the spot with my handphone:


If you'd like to go to Uganda for some ten days of mission work, do give our Missionary of Class55 a call, won't you? He'll really appreciate that.

No comments:

Post a Comment